Benefits of Hiring an Elopement Photographer
You’ve decided to elope now you’re wondering how to pick a location, get permits, and find vendors. Hiring an elopement wedding photographer will take a lot of that stress away from planning your wedding day.
There are so many benefits to hiring a professional elopement wedding photographer, California for your special day. Sure, you could have your Uncle Joe or Grandma Evelyn take some iPhone photos or have your family friend who owns a camera take photos, but this could end up being a nightmare. You might have missing photos, have photos with lousy composition, special moments not captured, or bad quality images. So many things can go wrong if you hire someone who isn’t a professional photographer and just does it for a hobby. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days in your life, and the memories from it deserve to be preserved.
What an elopement wedding photographer can do for you
Most elopement wedding photographers specialize in location scouting which is a huge benefit of booking a professional. This is something that I do for the couples who book me. One of the most significant benefits of finding an elopement photographer who knows how to location scout is finding less crowded locations that are “off the beaten path.” You deserve privacy and seclusion on your big day. This is something that is a huge passion of mine! When we work together, I send a questionnaire to help you find the locations that are best suited for you.
When looking for an elopement wedding photographer, it’s essential to make sure that they have extensive knowledge of the area you want to elope in. Getting an expert in the location you’re eloping in will help you understand the gear you’ll need for the season/climate, and they’ll be able to help find the best locations for your needs.
Another thing that most elopement wedding photographers assist with is helping you find vendors to work with. It can be a daunting task to search for reliable vendors that will help add value to your elopement day. This can include florists, wedding dresses, makeup artists, private chefs, Airbnbs, or even helicopter tour companies. When you work with me, I will provide you with local vendors based on your needs!
Read about the love stories I was honored to witness!
California Elopement Packages
I offer multiple California Elopement Packages for planning the day of your dreams! I have packages ranging from 4 hours long to 2-day elopements. All my packages include:
- An Elopement Planning Guide will give in simple steps a guide to planning your elopement exclusively for my clients
- A How to Leave No Trace Guide exclusively for my clients which shares tips to enjoy your time in the outdoors without leaving an impact on the environment
- An In-Depth Get to Know You Questionnaire so I can learn about your wants and capture your authentic story
- Gear Packing List that’ll tell you everything you’ll need to bring for the season and climate
- Local Vendor Recommendations
- Custom Handcrafted Timeline and Activity Ideas – I’ll help you build a timeline for your elopement day and send you tons of local activity recommendations
- Personalized Location Ideas and Permit Assistance – I’ll help you find “off the beaten path” locations so you don’t have to be around the crowds. I’ll also assist with permits, so it is one less thing for you to worry about.
Check out my pricing page for starting prices for California and contact me for a full pricing guide on my California Elopement Packages, and if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for. I can create a custom package for you!